Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
If we make it to 2050 there will be nostalgia movies about Marvel.
ReplyDeleteClassic 80s. I prefer this to Flight of the Navigator and it has that atmosphere that seemed to be unique to 80s sci-fi.
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing as a kid and being pissed that the aliens weren't serious (aka, like Star Wars).
ReplyDeleteSaw it at the theater. An all-time fave.
ReplyDeleteHow did the kids like it?
ReplyDeleteJay Exonauts Yes, that was a massive letdown for me as well. The rest of the movie had me at the edge of my seat.
ReplyDeleteAndy Garske Abby got bored and went to her room and Coop kept asking when the aliens would show up.
ReplyDelete