Played the introductory scenario of Tide of Iron. My M10 takes out a Panzer IV here. But the Germans forced a tie because my Shermans couldn't destroy the last Tiger by the end of round 4.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Am I getting this or the Next Wave set?
ReplyDeleteNext Wave is the 2nd edition, which is what you see here.
ReplyDeleteCool. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGreat game!
ReplyDeleteThose PZ IVs need a quick 3 color camo paint job...just saying
ReplyDeleteHey, I'll ship them to you if you want to paint them.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. DONE!
ReplyDeleteLol. You might change your mind when you see how many there are.
ReplyDeleteI have an airbrush. 50 of them would take an evening tops. :)
ReplyDeleteWell...I might take you up on that.
ReplyDelete