The third day of family vacation, Nurgle blessed me with pink eye. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 29, 2016 The third day of family vacation, Nurgle blessed me with pink eye. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Michael PrescottDecember 29, 2016 at 8:31 PMHey neat eye. :) trilemma.com - Awareness - Copyright © 1999-2009 Michael PrescottReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael PrescottDecember 29, 2016 at 8:31 PMAnd.. yuck. Hope that heals quickly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.December 29, 2016 at 8:33 PMIt's a Power Rangers monster I think of every time someone mentions pink eye.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBrian WilleDecember 29, 2016 at 9:18 PM"Museum Eye" :(ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnxyDecember 29, 2016 at 11:07 PMI have a new kitten. Literally, begging to get pink eye. Literally. It's fucked, but it's the only hope I have of not working three jobs for a couple days.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChris CarpenterDecember 30, 2016 at 5:44 AMPapa Nurgle always grants the gifts that keep on giving.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hey neat eye. :) trilemma.com - Awareness - Copyright © 1999-2009 Michael Prescott
ReplyDeleteAnd.. yuck. Hope that heals quickly.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Power Rangers monster I think of every time someone mentions pink eye.
ReplyDelete"Museum Eye" :(
ReplyDeleteI have a new kitten. Literally, begging to get pink eye.
ReplyDeleteLiterally. It's fucked, but it's the only hope I have of not working three jobs for a couple days.
Papa Nurgle always grants the gifts that keep on giving.
ReplyDelete