Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I'll take the oblivion (which I suspect awaits me anyway)...
ReplyDeleteOblivion. I'll take that. It's really all I've ever wanted.
ReplyDeleteI want both.
ReplyDeleteI just want some sleep.
ReplyDeleteIs there room for a write-in candidate?
ReplyDeleteHe says oblivion but he means "merge with the infinite"
ReplyDeleteSure. I'll take the red-hot poker up my ass for eternity...
ReplyDeletewhat. is that face
ReplyDeleteI want OUR Reaper! Not some weird alien-skullhedface.
ReplyDeleteSo, can I waste my vote to make a point? What happens then?
ReplyDeleteyou get what you asked for Bryan Mullins. i won, i got both.
ReplyDelete