Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I was sipping coffee when I read that. I need to find screen cleaner now.
ReplyDeleteA good friend of mine is named after that guy.
ReplyDeleteIt's gotta be a pretty common name.
ReplyDeleteNo, I mean his first name is Alan and his middle name is Jackson. When I found that out I said "You mean like the country singer?!" and he was like "...yes..."
ReplyDeleteOh, holy crap. Well, I wanted to name Coop "Harrison Ford Garske." I was overruled. But his middle name is Harrison.
ReplyDelete