So the problem with this idea is... everyone knows about Trump's moral turpitude and they don't care. Or rather they'll only start caring once he starts to look like a Loser instead of a Winner. And he's the master of retreating and declaring victory, brushing off bad news, outright lying and controlling the mood - you need to catch him genuinely off guard, flummox him, stop the train. You need to get him to agree with his own shame. Otherwise I reckon he's teflon.
I can tell you from living under Rob Ford in Toronto there is no scandal that will stick, no gaffe that will make him look bad to the people who voted for him, etc. Also this stuff eventually stops being funny and starts being frustrating.
Not yet though! Enjoy this story of Trump and pee. A brief respite before the mad max times.
Water off a duck's ass. As it were. That toupee is positively charged - the pee flows around it and past it, and is gone. Also it's coated in the Special Trump Grease that deflects facts, ex-wives and investigative journalism.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I hear that he is going to move to the dollar to a gold(en shower)-backed currency.
ReplyDeleteSo the problem with this idea is... everyone knows about Trump's moral turpitude and they don't care. Or rather they'll only start caring once he starts to look like a Loser instead of a Winner. And he's the master of retreating and declaring victory, brushing off bad news, outright lying and controlling the mood - you need to catch him genuinely off guard, flummox him, stop the train. You need to get him to agree with his own shame. Otherwise I reckon he's teflon.
ReplyDeleteI can tell you from living under Rob Ford in Toronto there is no scandal that will stick, no gaffe that will make him look bad to the people who voted for him, etc. Also this stuff eventually stops being funny and starts being frustrating.
ReplyDeleteNot yet though! Enjoy this story of Trump and pee. A brief respite before the mad max times.
Water off a duck's ass. As it were.
ReplyDeleteThat toupee is positively charged - the pee flows around it and past it, and is gone. Also it's coated in the Special Trump Grease that deflects facts, ex-wives and investigative journalism.
These guys have no shame. That's the problem.
ReplyDeleteJust enjoy the jokes! We have so little!
ReplyDeletebefore they dry up?
ReplyDeleteI'm both sad and happy that I can't take responsibility for this:
ReplyDeleteThank goodness Trump didn't want to make America number two again.
Seen on Twitter: "Maybe R Kelly with perform at the inauguration."
ReplyDeleteWhere does that info come from, and is it a credible source?
ReplyDeleteSupposedly a British ex-spy who runs a private intelligence firm and is known as a reliable source. Hired first by anti-trump republicans.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/10/509223836/trump-denies-allegations-of-secret-ties-collusion-between-campaign-and-russia
ReplyDeleteAlso from twitter: "The Micturian Candidate."
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDelete