Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Funny seeing the GOP delete old tweets condemning trump, his Muslim ban, etc, as if that will make them disappear. Morons. Also confirms just how worthless an organization they are. (Of course, the Democrats seemed to be mostly silent yesterday so I'm not entirely sure what they are good for exactly. Is there any real leadership on the left in the US? Maybe i'm not paying enough attention.)
ReplyDeleteRamanan S Those were "alternate tweets" of course.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S Here in Minnesota we've got Keith Ellison, only muslim member of congress, and Ilhan Omar, first Somali-American state legistator. I'm looking to them now.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S we got support from the Dems last night. Two NY reps went out to JFK to support the detainees. Down in VA I can confirm that one Congressman's office was working with us to help their detained constituents, and Cory Booker came out to Dulles to help us. (He got info from CBP, when they had been stonewalling us.)
ReplyDeleteHumza K are you an immigration lawyer? Or am I remembering wrong?
ReplyDeleteHumza K Yeah, I just mean it seems pretty ad hoc.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. yup!
ReplyDeleteRamanan S yeah, it's true there's no unified response at all.
Humza K I wish you and your colleagues natural 20's on all your rolls.
ReplyDeleteHumza K you inspire me.
ReplyDelete