Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Except for Jay Exonauts he thinks I'm cool.
ReplyDeleteaww
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!!
ReplyDeleteI'll bug the con folks about updating schedules for next year.
ReplyDeleteDude, sorry. If we were there, we'd plop down and play!
ReplyDeleteI am now playing Mutant Crawl Classics, so it's all good.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. where'd you buy/how'd you make that screen?
ReplyDeleteIt's the Savage Worlds reusable screen.
ReplyDeleteSo sad. I am very sad for you. I hate it when I get my "play with strangers" game face on and no one shows.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks! Sorry dude.
ReplyDelete