Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
How are you doing the art for Stay Frosty?
ReplyDeletegregory blair This particular one is a composite. A real photo of this comet that I drew on using this app:
ReplyDeletehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bytestorm.artflow&hl=en
Then I run all my crappy drawings through this:
play.google.com - 8Bit Photo Lab, Retro Effects - Android Apps on Google Play
This is kinda screwed up because the composite lowers the resolution, but you can see a before 8bit on the right, after on the left.
ReplyDeleteMy mess of a drawing becomes almost something.
https://plus.google.com/photos/...
Yeah, it's like 3 miles wide or something.
ReplyDeleteAh cool, thanks for breaking it down Casey G.
ReplyDeleteNeat
ReplyDelete