Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
I want to ride that Mayfly larva around the swamps of Morrowind.
ReplyDeleteFor the one in the picture: "The ambassador from Betelgeuse would like to have you for dinner."
ReplyDeleteAh ha! I’ve actually seen one of those diving beetle larvae squirming around in a puddle after a storm. Here’s the pic.
ReplyDeletephotos.google.com - New photo by Casey G.
The one in the picture: "While we thank you for your contribution, Mr. Cronenberg, we have decided not to use you AT-AT concept. We feel that it will cause a large part of our core demographic emotional distress".
ReplyDelete