Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I liked Get Out a lot. Let us know what you think.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty solid lineup.
ReplyDelete#3 looks like my sweet spot.
ReplyDelete3 was a scotch ale. Number 2 was an IPA so good I ordered a pint of it next. I don't even like IPAs.
ReplyDeleteAnd Get Out was fucking fantastic.
Scotch ale? As in with scotch in it?? Or wait, just from Scotland or something?
ReplyDeleteScottish, I think.
ReplyDelete