As I mentioned elsewhere, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a single page sign on the table to direct people to the register, and someone swept it up with all the other freebies. 'Cos I saw that happen at mine. (They had to tape down the next sign.)
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I'm hoping they'll have one left over tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteStill recovering from Maiden. Maybe I can make it over there.
ReplyDeleteI was at Maiden and I made it, Larry.
ReplyDeleteBoss. I hope to find one.
ReplyDeleteAs I mentioned elsewhere, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a single page sign on the table to direct people to the register, and someone swept it up with all the other freebies. 'Cos I saw that happen at mine. (They had to tape down the next sign.)
ReplyDeleteGot one. If you want Vaginas, you have to be direct and ask.
ReplyDeleteQuote of the day there, Larry.
ReplyDelete