Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Those are pretty killer stats.
ReplyDelete(The numbers between the name and age are shorthand notation for your stats.)
Best skill she got!
ReplyDeleteIs this generator online?
ReplyDeleteBroadsoad
ReplyDeletedevilghost.com - Classic Traveller Character Generator
ReplyDeleteI'm going to imagine her as Michelle Yeoh.
ReplyDeleteLarry Lade it's hexadecimal right? So she's average to above average across the board?
ReplyDeleteI love those who get "death in service". Sadly realistic.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Yeah, 7 is average.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. if you bring Officer Zhang to my DCC Traveller game she can die like everyone else. Just offering :)
ReplyDelete