Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I guess I like OSR and minis games. Also free shit. Zweihander was free.
ReplyDeleteMade it as small as I could and still couldn't fit it all.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/...
Love this!
ReplyDeleteMoe, my game pdfs are many, but not that many!
ReplyDeleteYeah I have 'a few'
ReplyDeleteActually that's about a year out of date, I need to get everything out of my download folder over into that drive where they are all stored. :D
missing PeePeeSoakedHeckHole
ReplyDeleteThat's printed on toilet paper and crumpled up by the shitter.
ReplyDelete