Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Characters: Kung Fury, Hoff9000, Thor, Hackerman, and a T-Rex.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_7SVwP4zQoMafRqazvZaM_vpdfMO3DkFKWbqlWZGkiwQSV3jlP5ovcPrFavXRUAbp7s9ymO0-FQ
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wrgUlbmRVacO_AFoAC9UvZw8WH6xy5cMxKu3olAXlKlpGpB5IOXMsPRO9UHgneCMINrUwXwE2Sk
ReplyDeleteFor reals?!
ReplyDeleteMarching order.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NqtPG_KF6BqrnGzlw4F7XJiQL4ITDIkzGsJgRO8JbVHLmhFxdu9nOLGm5MP_fGj6fwlhlKeIowE
Robot Hitler.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yRCzUyN8XoAdHmoEEumHH05rH22uBC2PVSHH7jY5jBKEvCcwb_2ERmOReVFTr-J5u_VGpO3o7ns
Hackerman just hacked a cyborg gorillas jetpack and flew out at Hitler.
ReplyDeleteKung-thulhu
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sAItbTlZkKWFx5lUdr3iHJk6-GWRBsAnv-dnwzZcPOSBbCc-kw4qMxDV0NH6eASv23V6g4IDpfs
No tri-ceracop?
ReplyDeleteThat's who I was
ReplyDeleteI had a great time Casey G. Thanks for playing!
ReplyDelete