Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
You have all the Charmisma, Casey G.
ReplyDeleteYou playing the fucking cat game?
ReplyDeleteIt's a d2 system now, Jason Kielbasa.
ReplyDeleteWhere's my de-escalation die based Leboski game?
ReplyDeleteWho knows?
ReplyDeleteStop derailing a serious discussion about Jarrett Crader's Cats game, Bryan Mullins. Don't make us have Mike Evans not give you the middle finger.
ReplyDeleteThe game gets a cover with stretch goals. Otherwise Jarret just sits attorney drinking.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little drink.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm back at my hotel now, so things might have changed.
ReplyDelete