Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
"I have come here to eat pizza and kick ass... and I'm all outta pizza."
ReplyDeleteWTF.
ReplyDeletePiper should totally be Raphael.
That was my first thought too, Moe
ReplyDeleteditto the Raph.
ReplyDeleteWell said, Moe Tousignant
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking Mikey should be Hacksaw Jim Dougan
ReplyDeleteLeo as Randy Savage.
ReplyDeleteDonnie? Jake the Snake?
ReplyDeleteMeh... I'd think Superfly Jimmy Snuka or Marty Jannetty.
ReplyDeleteI had to go look it up. Series 1 had:
ReplyDeleteLeonardo - John Cena
Michaelangelo - Randy Savage
Raphael - Sting
Donatello - Undertaker
Series 2 has:
Leonardo - Finn Balor
Michaelangelo - Roddy Piper
Raphael - The Rock
Donatello - Ultimate Warrior
Overall, I don't think any of the assignments really fit, but it's still fun.
ReplyDelete