Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
That cartoon was so amazing.
ReplyDeleteI bought it, so I'm going to watch it again in October.
ReplyDeleteNever seen it. Plz do not stone me 2 death.
ReplyDelete"You should watch Over the Garden Wall, Sean"
ReplyDeletevignette.wikia.nocookie.net
It is so great, I may actually watch it again, something I rarely do.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could give myself a concussion and watch it again for the first time.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet cartoon.
ReplyDeleteI concur. Great cartoon and highly gameable.
ReplyDeleteOver the Garden Wall. It was on Cartoon Network about three years ago.
ReplyDeleteI never finished watching it... I liked it but it got dropped from something else. Probably something dumb and bad.
ReplyDelete$6.99 on iTunes. hmm. HMM. itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/over-the-garden-wall/id923088981
ReplyDeleteitunes.apple.com - Over the Garden Wall
Use some of that sweet RPG artist cash, Sean.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteFrom a different episode:
ReplyDeletei.imgur.com
Love that series! Wish there was a decent blu ray of it. Hard to believe there isn't after a few years now.
ReplyDeleteIt's basically Wampus Country the series.
ReplyDeleteThat episode with the pumpkin villagers creeped me out so hard.
ReplyDeleteI heard that was good from people before, now y'all are running with it too. My list of things to watch is getting too long.
ReplyDeleteYeah very easy to binge. 15 minute episodes I think?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think each episode was two 11 minute episodes. (so 30 minutes w/ commercials.)
ReplyDeleteOh snaaaap now it just jumped up to the top.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if my wife'll like it.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna say yes. It's very charming.
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable/creepy/sweet/terrifying. It's a exactly how a fairy tale should be.
ReplyDelete