My daughter did the 1300 piece one and it still took her about 6 months of alternating weekends to get it all done. I think this one might wait quite a while.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
You getting it?
ReplyDeleteWhenever I have $800 I don't need.
ReplyDeleteAnd a new house with a room just for Legos.
Oh man so many greebles.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteOkay now I have to google "greeblies".
ReplyDeleteMy daughter did the 1300 piece one and it still took her about 6 months of alternating weekends to get it all done. I think this one might wait quite a while.
ReplyDelete