Adam Thornton I had no idea Aubrey took his bowling so seriously! Casey G. I hadn't realised the pic extended below the crop that iOS so kindly gives it and G+ fails to remove on iOS unless you do a very specific click-dance. Man, that is a great passage. His heart wasn't in it, but he did his job anyway.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Fling-it-down-the-gutter sodomites are the best sodomites.
ReplyDeleteFirst-rate bosuns are not twelve-a-penny! Sheesh!
ReplyDeletecf. "chips" for navy carpenters. Yup, this is another ind of CCHC.
ReplyDeleteAdam Thornton I had no idea Aubrey took his bowling so seriously!
ReplyDeleteCasey G. I hadn't realised the pic extended below the crop that iOS so kindly gives it and G+ fails to remove on iOS unless you do a very specific click-dance. Man, that is a great passage. His heart wasn't in it, but he did his job anyway.
Jack did not end up court-martialing the bosun, instead he cursed him out horribly, much to the delight of the lower deck.
ReplyDeleteIt's a hard life for a bosun when the men know he does not have the captain's confidence.
ReplyDelete