Also, Lex, you should know that Lunds/Bylerlys has these fantastic pumpkin cake roll things. Not pumpkin spice, but still the best pumpkin flavored thing I've had this season.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Not just you.
ReplyDeleteThis is tonight's "fun."
Definitely not just you!
ReplyDeleteThose pumpkin carving kits make it way easier than just knives and spoons from the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteYeah, same perception here.
ReplyDeleteEvery year I scramble to find those scrapers, Lex Larson. Quantity killed me even with proper tools.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Lex, you should know that Lunds/Bylerlys has these fantastic pumpkin cake roll things. Not pumpkin spice, but still the best pumpkin flavored thing I've had this season.
ReplyDeleteWe are doing this in the office today.
ReplyDeleteOk, I would rather carve pumpkins than do my actual work. But then emails would just pile up.
ReplyDeleteCoop has the right idea -- watch from the safety of a comfy chair.
ReplyDeleteHe was upset I wouldn't give him a knife.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. I love those wee little saws in the pumpkin carving kits. WAY better than paring knives or steak knives.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to head over to L&B to check out the pumpkin goods!
I shared that sentiment even when I was a kid.
ReplyDeletejust say alright, Jack! Time for your lobotomy!
ReplyDeleteThis is why you do Pineapple-o-lanterns.
ReplyDelete