Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
:D
ReplyDeleteMoving from the kids' table to the adult table was a regrettable turn of events for me. The conversation took a serious downturn.
ReplyDeleteCoop is right lol
ReplyDeleteDamn... Your family arguments appear far more fun and relevant than mine.
ReplyDeleteI always loved the episode of TBBT when the girls are arguing about who could potentially pick up thor's hammer.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Coop, or at least I hope he's right.
ReplyDeleteBetter than Inhumans
ReplyDelete