Hopefully! First time using the Hexpaper font to make a map, had to google about pixels to inches and ratios, etc, and first time having anything printed on a vinyl banner. Fingers crossed.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
i want one too. for realzies. pm me with deets.
ReplyDeleteIf it comes out good I'll send you the full file. I'm ordering from banners.com.
ReplyDeleteHot!
ReplyDeleteHopefully! First time using the Hexpaper font to make a map, had to google about pixels to inches and ratios, etc, and first time having anything printed on a vinyl banner. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteAnd they're already shipping it today. So hopefully will be delivered later this week.
ReplyDeleteWill want to crib your notes for resolution when printing!
ReplyDelete