Same, but more generally with relatives. M.O.O.S.E. solo system has also been useful in similiar circumstances I think it might even be a better solo game than pvp.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Have you seen there's a load of expanded classic OGRE/GEV counters for download on the SJGames site? Turrets, tracked CPs, Super Heavy tanks etc.
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't. I just keep OGRE in my backpack for gaming emergencies like being at my in-laws with nothing to do while they watch football.
ReplyDeleteSame, but more generally with relatives. M.O.O.S.E. solo system has also been useful in similiar circumstances
ReplyDeleteI think it might even be a better solo game than pvp.
I think Barbarian Prince is my ultimate solo gaming during festive period fix though
ReplyDeleteLinks please!
ReplyDeletedwarfstar.brainiac.com - Barbarian Prince - Download The Classic Heritage Dwarfstar Boardgames For Free
ReplyDeleteEnjoy dying in a ditch three hexes into your 'heroic' narrative and starting again!
ReplyDeleteThe OGRE loses, two hexes from the command post. No more treads and nothing but anti-personnel weapons.
ReplyDeleteHowitzers - aim at the treads! That was always my tactic.
ReplyDelete