Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Oh Hell Yes.
ReplyDelete!!!
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pBcO-FitWvbJmns50wTRrag833wz-oEXr3OshKsUFTt_m2y1_CxB6sqBJwe2L6_PJWG4LemGE74
NECRONS 4LYFE!!
ReplyDeleteSimple enough for a 6 year old to paint! And he seems to identify with killer robots.
ReplyDeleteI must be 6 then myself - as I identify with killer robots too... 8^)
ReplyDeleteWhat's the next best unit to get, Jay Hassan? I've got one more gift certificate to the FLGS coming.
ReplyDeleteAh yeah.
ReplyDeleteI like the Blightlord Terminators because they look cool. Same with the Tallyman.
ReplyDelete"Because they look cool" is the best reason.
ReplyDeleteThe Deathshroud guys are more like Bodyguard units while the Blightlords are more like just Nurgle Terminators.
ReplyDeleteThe Tallyman model looks great too.
I think Coop is going to win. That's a serious face.
ReplyDeleteOK, just saw this post. damn! thats a ton of stuff!
ReplyDelete