Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I can’t wait to see the results, Coop.
ReplyDeleteI’m curious too. What colour is he painting them.
ReplyDeleteModel Color Natural Steel for the bodies, Game Color Tinny Tin for the guns, and Game Color Goblin Green for the eyes. Finished the whole unit.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LkKs4-SA4NhBhKp2xQiZBZRoxaPUxyySoNFgdIu_J3qsIeU-cWBp3jtN67gLTU7QdocluIaCKf4
Good job Coop!
ReplyDelete