Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.



Also check out: heroforge.com - Hero Forge Custom Miniatures
ReplyDeleteDo either of those let you have the models? Or just order single minis of your design?
ReplyDeleteThis one let's you build whatever size unit you want. 5, 10, 20.
ReplyDeleteanvilindustry.co.uk - Anvil Industry - Wargaming Conversion Bits and Miniatures
Jason Beighel in the case of HeroForge you can indeed buy the 3D model to print at home.
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect. My kids have been wanted to paint figures, but it never seemed worth buying them nice ones. Been looking for some superheroes figures for them to try out
ReplyDelete