Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Who can know, really?
ReplyDeleteHow can we KNOW anything?!?!
ReplyDeleteI know right??? rjight
ReplyDeleteTore Nielsen is this lady your cousin? Someone needs to talk to her.
ReplyDeletetheweek.com - DHS chief Kirstjen Nielsen tried to plead ignorance of Trump's infamous immigration comments at a Senate hearing. It did not go well.
I don't recall.
ReplyDeleteWell played.
ReplyDeleteAnd fjords full of krakens.
ReplyDeleteFine, Tore Nielsen then please just look across the Skagerrak and tell me how many white people you see over there.
ReplyDeleteIt looks pretty white, which of course is the combination of all colors in the visible spectrum. #NorwayYesWay #NorwayIsAWhiteRainbow #AllInclusive
ReplyDelete