Coop and I switched from Godzilla to The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Coop and I switched from Godzilla to The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms. The Rhedosaurus is terrorizing New York and Coop asks, "Why are the people all wearing hats?"
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Some cities i lived in are hat mad others not so
ReplyDeleteSomeone please Photoshop Sean Patrick Fallon and John Wick into this pic.
ReplyDelete