They surely are. 5-10% of the people there were wearing their Stranger Things hoodies or t-shirts. Including both my kids. I almost got a mug, but then remembered we don't have cupboard space for the mugs we have...
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Oh yeah, I forgot that your museum was rolling in that sweet sweet Stranger Things Brontosaurus sweatshirt dough now.
ReplyDeleteThey surely are. 5-10% of the people there were wearing their Stranger Things hoodies or t-shirts. Including both my kids. I almost got a mug, but then remembered we don't have cupboard space for the mugs we have...
ReplyDeleteYeah, I don't know the total, but they've got their community outreach fund goals hit for quite awhile.
ReplyDeleteThat's just in November!
ReplyDelete