I just about couldn't get my Buick out of my office's parking lot tonight, after being snowed in all day, but my wife said her Versa did just fine. I even struggled a little in our alley, while her car was comfortably parked in our snow-blown driveway, as if to say, "What took you so long?"
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I drive one as well. It's a good little car.
ReplyDeleteI just about couldn't get my Buick out of my office's parking lot tonight, after being snowed in all day, but my wife said her Versa did just fine. I even struggled a little in our alley, while her car was comfortably parked in our snow-blown driveway, as if to say, "What took you so long?"
ReplyDelete