SAGA Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 10, 2018 SAGASo close...actual painting done...washes and basing left. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Doyle TavenerJanuary 10, 2018 at 9:08 PMNice. Romano-British?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.January 10, 2018 at 9:10 PMyes indeed.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRalph MazzaJanuary 10, 2018 at 9:51 PMWanna paint mine?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.January 10, 2018 at 10:01 PMNo sirReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJames LaMannaJanuary 12, 2018 at 10:13 AMLooking Awesome Casey!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.January 12, 2018 at 10:15 AMWash is done, sealed (brush on, too cold for spray), basing tonight, game Sunday morning. 12 levy primed.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJames LaMannaJanuary 12, 2018 at 10:22 AMYea, it finally dipped above freezing this week so I frantically spray coated everything I've painted this winter.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice. Romano-British?
ReplyDeleteyes indeed.
ReplyDeleteWanna paint mine?
ReplyDeleteNo sir
ReplyDeleteLooking Awesome Casey!
ReplyDeleteWash is done, sealed (brush on, too cold for spray), basing tonight, game Sunday morning. 12 levy primed.
ReplyDeleteYea, it finally dipped above freezing this week so I frantically spray coated everything I've painted this winter.
ReplyDelete