Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I just bought three minis from WK. Both from the pathfinder set, though they also make the D&D set too.
ReplyDeleteA silver dragon for my eldest and a female human fighter for myself. Quality is great, primered out of the box and only 5 bucks each!
to clarify, the female fighter pack had 2 minis, so 3 figs for 10 bones.
ReplyDeleteThese were $4 for a pack of two. Since they were already primed, I did this all today. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the D&D and Pathfinder unpainted lines are really coming along nicely.
ReplyDeleteFor the character ones, you always get 2 to a pack for about $5.
They have a cool familars pack, and then of course the deluxe tavern bar set.
ReplyDeleteNice. These have been on my list to get. First ones I’ve seen painted. Looks great!!
ReplyDelete