Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
But necrons are, literally, killing machines. I'd say the same about the leman Russ battle tank, by the way.
ReplyDeleteDoes not mince words.
ReplyDeleteI was impressed he knew what a figure of speech was.
ReplyDeleteIt’s crazy what they know. Yesterday Luke read me an early reader book cover to cover. I think I had to help him on maybe 3 words!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Eloise swears in perfect syntax. I wish that was a joke.
She's a firecracker.
ReplyDelete