I actually found 32mm washers for the marines. 25mm/1in washers are easy to find. 2 washers stacked and glued in the middle underneath the tank thing is the right height.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Ramanan S
ReplyDeleteMy buddy does this for zombicide. You can put the metal sheet on the sides of a larger box and put tall units horizontal, too.
You're a genius, gregory blair! I have this stupidly tall bloat drone that doesn't fit. And just enough to put magnetic sheet to put on a side.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I want to do this too. I have all the bits just haven’t had a chance to do anything yet.
ReplyDeleteI actually found 32mm washers for the marines. 25mm/1in washers are easy to find. 2 washers stacked and glued in the middle underneath the tank thing is the right height.
ReplyDeleteNot me! All credit to my boy Jon Young. Jon you should post up your big carrying case for these guys, it's so cool.
ReplyDeleteUsed to do this for all my wargaming armies. Works a treat when transporting the figures to game.
ReplyDeleteDid you see the dr Faust vid too?
ReplyDeleteSORCERY!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's ok, Jay, it's a Chaos army.
ReplyDeleteI bet that gives the figures a nice weight too.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the weight of the washer is nice. I'm not used to the feel of plastic yet.
ReplyDelete