I miss swim meets. Lots of standing around in the sun, lots of cards, and a few moments of frantic activity, usually followed by something unhealthy in a paper cup. Good times.
DC 13 Fort save or Bloated, -1 die type for all actions for one hour. Success gives Warm Belly, +2to Personality and Luck for one hour. Either way, don't go in swimming for what, an hour? Yeah a good hour.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Congratulations. :-)
ReplyDeleteI miss swim meets. Lots of standing around in the sun, lots of cards, and a few moments of frantic activity, usually followed by something unhealthy in a paper cup. Good times.
ReplyDeleteGo Abby, go!
ReplyDeleteBAGEL OF VICTORY needs stats.
ReplyDelete+2 carbs for your next race.
ReplyDeleteDC 13 Fort save or Bloated, -1 die type for all actions for one hour. Success gives Warm Belly, +2to Personality and Luck for one hour. Either way, don't go in swimming for what, an hour? Yeah a good hour.
ReplyDeleteWoo, good for her!
ReplyDeleteRock and roll
ReplyDeleteCelebrated with more carbs. And bacon.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2KA7MPkiQG_0I_TKO9kIlMaGnM-eTCxxxVi9GMsITWukSGiZfaHkbkMOh_y5_N1DcexT4IMt2_o
ReplyDeleteAwesome Abby!!
ReplyDelete