Throwing out whatever I can part with in the old gaming files.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Throwing out whatever I can part with in the old gaming files. I can't believe I used to love figuring out this 3rd edition nonsense for monsters. These are some Deadlands conversions.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Pathfinder GMs may still find said nonsense useful. 😂
ReplyDeleteAh, the days when it took a weekend to stat four monsters...
ReplyDeleteHonestly I loved the simplicity of hot-swapping 4e monsters.
ReplyDeleteI turned against 3E decisively after I started statting up NPCs.
ReplyDelete