Cheapo sci-fi minis! All from the Game Crafter website.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Cheapo sci-fi minis! All from the Game Crafter website. Plastic mechs - $2.40 per sprue of five. Plastic tanks - $0.32 a piece Tiny Risk mechs (power armor) - $0.16 a piece
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I'm gonna have to pick these up for BTech. Wonder what I can use the mechs to proxy...
ReplyDeleteI painted some even cheaper plastic robots in solids colors a few months ago. I might do that. Not sure.
ReplyDeleteThose mechs are so freaking cool. You're gonna make me get them now you're talking about them again.
ReplyDelete