Paul Vermeren here's the current line. There's a therizinosaur and in the description it says it probably didn't have feathers because of its size, which is...totally wrong.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Jelly
ReplyDeleteYou ever get annoyed at much better dinosaur toys are now compared to when you were a kid?
ReplyDeleteNo, because I can just buy all I want now.
ReplyDeleteWow, Carnotaurus even has the gimpy abelisaurid arms. Nice. Can't tell what the red guy's supposed to be, though.
ReplyDeleteCeratosaurus.
ReplyDeleteAll right. I wonder if they chose these carnivores specifically because they probably weren't feathered.
ReplyDeleteZzarchov Kowolski We bought my kid a $100 dinosaur toy that was $300 new. She's still too young for it but hopefully it'll be worth it later.
ReplyDeletePaul Vermeren here's the current line. There's a therizinosaur and in the description it says it probably didn't have feathers because of its size, which is...totally wrong.
ReplyDeleteBut I've seen lots of birds and dinosaurs from other companies, like Scleich, that sculpted feathers no problem.
http://www.terrauniverse.com/dinosaurs
terrauniverse.com - Dinosaurs | Terra by Battat™