Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Whitney Delaglio it's happening.
ReplyDeleteThis is the best day of my life. Tell him I think he is great.
ReplyDeleteNext is the Slimo-knight. It's made of slime.
ReplyDeleteWell, it sure would be a plot twist if it wasn't made of slime.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/...
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the closest to something that belongs in a bestiary I have drawn and below is a doodle from a made up survival horror game called Potty. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/urlp8eqFFR_YhgGSwcuwWjFPzgZAXKgHHvFTLo2UjMrqN9PZpddZEksokvO0UIZbPDyEP9iOxfo
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JPQwVlZS8mpbFrJglxdTO5oPNybY9V6jkjvEH3XQlXYPvTpxE_BJ56Wzs5GEuc4-J5LblzjYRxw
ReplyDeleteHow about a Baconippide? Lots of legs, slays you with crispy bacon and gluttony
ReplyDeleteDude the slimoknight even splits when you kill it. Baller.
ReplyDeletespecial attack has a set cooldown, not rolled? very worrying.....
ReplyDeleteSlimo-Knight is super deadly. Splitting into two Slimo-Knights. You know what we do vs. slime......
ReplyDelete