Paul Vermeren Same. I have a bunch of those goofy old comics from 1980-1985, partic. "Terror of Trigon" and "The Judas Contract." For their time, they are very 'grimdark' and trying very hard not to be Your Dad's Comics, and that's a huge part of their charm.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I like the angsty 80s versions with the loud costumes and the creepy sexual subplots. I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteNot enough boots on faces and crunching bones.
ReplyDeleteTitans Go! or gtfo!!!1!!https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/j3haakL8-vqhwK4kmcck8tBiblUztlrbH79cro6-aMCyEZhUUJ81va-tkejirFKEMV6LByXYow
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/...
ReplyDeleteThough the grimdark titans thing might be fun.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sTLlhCkIV8OzJ9TIFyJjkRot97pcDcJS5GrxP-CX8FzTqxUSILZ4pfjX4s15P_gtTLZeSwmZLbA
ReplyDeletePaul Vermeren Perez/Wolfman or bust!
ReplyDeleteall franchise need a light hearted baby version
ReplyDeletebaby punisher would be tops
Paul Vermeren Same. I have a bunch of those goofy old comics from 1980-1985, partic. "Terror of Trigon" and "The Judas Contract." For their time, they are very 'grimdark' and trying very hard not to be Your Dad's Comics, and that's a huge part of their charm.
ReplyDeleteStitch Seam That said, I love TTG (and the 2003-06 series for that matter). There's plenty of room for any kind of Titans.
ReplyDelete