Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Yikes. Here's hoping it's no big deal.
ReplyDeleteMost likely not, but she said depending on the test they'd lower the bar for other removals, and I have a lot of moles...
ReplyDeleteThat picture is terrifying. I hope everything's good buddy.
ReplyDeletePerfect monster for my xor setting
ReplyDeleteThere are more in the series if you search.
ReplyDeleteI’ve actually used this image for my Xor rip-off...
ReplyDeleteAlso yes, hoping it isn’t anything serious, Casey.
ReplyDeleteGaah! Good luck!
ReplyDelete