At first I was like, no, it can’t be, I feel like I would have read an article about him doing this. Nope, that was him, and I guess they kept it somewhat quiet or there was no hype for this.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
ROCK!
ReplyDeleteI’m not there either, but you guys will be in my head tomorrow morning, since we had that 9am Karl Keesler game previous years.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
ReplyDelete#jealous
ReplyDelete#eveywillloveit
ReplyDeleteI’m so happy Nicholas Cage got to play the part he’s always wanted to play.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking really hard about whose voice it was for the first third of the movie.
ReplyDeleteAt first I was like, no, it can’t be, I feel like I would have read an article about him doing this. Nope, that was him, and I guess they kept it somewhat quiet or there was no hype for this.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that grimdark Teen Titans movie that is coming out is basically the joke Robin movie which makes it so much more hilarious.
ReplyDelete