Long story short, I realized that creating this new game deleted the auto-save of my Snubfighter playtesting which I’d spent hours on. So much time. And I was so disgusted with myself and TTS that Nigel and Gort are going to be standing there a while.
I'm sorry for your loss though, I've had that happen when I was prepping one game, then started working on another. That's how I learned how to save things so it doesn't do that.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
When do you start collecting sets of 3-d terrain for battles with epic table presence like James LaManna but digitally?
ReplyDeleteSo did Nigel kick Gort's ass, or what?
ReplyDeleteLong story short, I realized that creating this new game deleted the auto-save of my Snubfighter playtesting which I’d spent hours on. So much time. And I was so disgusted with myself and TTS that Nigel and Gort are going to be standing there a while.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Fuuuu
ReplyDeleteLooked great though. The figures are neat. They have animations. Not very many included in basic TTS, but still cool.
ReplyDeleteI have a particular soft spot for Nigel's weapon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss though, I've had that happen when I was prepping one game, then started working on another. That's how I learned how to save things so it doesn't do that.
Nigel Longlance!
ReplyDelete