Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
The only niche I can really see these things filling is some sort of shoreline fish-nabber, and that's weird, because I don't think we have any big carnivores that do anything like that. I mean, sure, bears fish for salmon, but they're not adapted to do only that.
ReplyDeleteMaybe a possible parallel is Pakicetus.
He didn't need to swim. He used the spine for a sail.
ReplyDeleteMy reconstruction still stands:
ReplyDeletephotos.google.com - New photo by Casey G.
The water is just not deep enough.
ReplyDelete