Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Prevailing "theory" seems to be that they found a planet-killer asteroid and THEY don't want anybody to know.
ReplyDeleteThere can't be any real asteroids because the Earth is flat, and I'll threaten to blow up this observatory to prove it!
ReplyDelete"I just think flat-earth theory is interesting"
ReplyDeleteYou tube is going nuts with this.
ReplyDeleteI love this meme gif thing so much. Your creation?
ReplyDeleteNo, just found it on a deep X-Files gif dive.
ReplyDeleteIntriguing!
ReplyDeletedailystar.co.uk - Alien news: Solar Observatory FBI shutdown after 'UFO on sun feed' | Daily Star
Aaaaaand it was the janitor downloading child porn. Gross.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. that sure sounds like a lizardperson cover story. Evoke your visceral reactions so you stop LOOKING FOR THE TROOF.
ReplyDelete