Have y'all tried pluspora yet? I'm just seeding things out to various places, but Pluspora was made by a former plusser. pluspora.com - pluspora - Sign in There's also Pillowfort, but I'm not sure how many plussers are there yet.
What Sandy posted above. Apparently people can set up their own social media site with it. The pluspora thing is someone who set up a G+ exodus site. But I believe they are entirely reliant on an individual or group running the thing. So who knows how long pluspora will last?
I just heard of a site called The Gauntlet ( gauntlet-rpg.com - The gauntlet ) . It comes from gamer recommendations. I haven't signed up yet, but I will.
I am talking about this topic in the Let Us Game - RPG Convention community. I am hearing people mention Reddit and Discord. I will add Pluspora to my list. But I am backing Gauntlet for now until I find, or think of something better.
They have a community here on G+ they will likely move elsewhere and a slack. It’s not a replacement for G+, it’s a gaming community (like the D&D scene here on G+).
I just lost my post because I'm still half drunk. If you reach out to a right-wing shock jock who is pissed because proud boys and nazis keep getting kicked off twitter and FB, then you're courting nazis.
As I said in another thread, as Liz Phair says, "This is no reflection on you it's just what I see inside (of Mewe*.)" youtube.com - Liz Phair - X-Ray Man
Claytonian JP maybe it is? I just meant that we wouldn’t be at the whims of plusplora. It would be an rpger maintained community. But I don’t know the ins and outs enough to know if this matters.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
yyyyeahhhh I'm leaning that way.
ReplyDeleteWhahappen?
ReplyDeleteStill no G+ replacement then. Very disappointing as I really don't want to Facebook.
ReplyDeleteSee one post back, Tore Nielsen .
ReplyDeleteJason Beighel you are a computer genius so you should set up one of these Diaspora thingies.
Oh man, what happened? I blocked a guy for over-posting in a science group, but otherwise I've been digging it.
ReplyDeleteI hate doing game stuff on FB too. It's terrible.
ReplyDeleteHave y'all tried pluspora yet? I'm just seeding things out to various places, but Pluspora was made by a former plusser.
ReplyDeletepluspora.com - pluspora - Sign in
There's also Pillowfort, but I'm not sure how many plussers are there yet.
Casey G. What is a diaspora thingie? Guess I can do some reading on it...
ReplyDeleteWhat Sandy posted above. Apparently people can set up their own social media site with it. The pluspora thing is someone who set up a G+ exodus site. But I believe they are entirely reliant on an individual or group running the thing. So who knows how long pluspora will last?
ReplyDeleteI dislike MeWe. Haven’t been using it. Seems too weird and libertarian.
ReplyDeleteI just heard of a site called The Gauntlet ( gauntlet-rpg.com - The gauntlet ) . It comes from gamer recommendations. I haven't signed up yet, but I will.
ReplyDeleteI am talking about this topic in the Let Us Game - RPG Convention community. I am hearing people mention Reddit and Discord. I will add Pluspora to my list. But I am backing Gauntlet for now until I find, or think of something better.
The Gauntlet is good. More indie game focused. I back their Patreon to get their zine, but bumped my pledge this month to check out their slack.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S reported for anti-libertarian hate speech :)
ReplyDeleteMan, Libertarians are the dumbest.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S agreed
ReplyDeleteHow could The Gauntlet be a replacement for G+? I don't even see a forum.
ReplyDeleteThey have a community here on G+ they will likely move elsewhere and a slack. It’s not a replacement for G+, it’s a gaming community (like the D&D scene here on G+).
ReplyDeleteRamanan S nicen't :(
ReplyDeleteDaniel Davis I am too confused
ReplyDelete?I'm drunk who wants to fight
ReplyDeleteWeeWee is dumb.
ReplyDeleteI had to backspace a lot to get that spells right.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/...
Casey G. What specifically nazi groups/sites were MeWe’s higher ups courting? (“Tea Party Conservative” doesn’t count as nazi for me.)
ReplyDeleteI don’t care about MeWe specifically, just curious
I just lost my post because I'm still half drunk. If you reach out to a right-wing shock jock who is pissed because proud boys and nazis keep getting kicked off twitter and FB, then you're courting nazis.
ReplyDeleteAs I said in another thread, as Liz Phair says, "This is no reflection on you it's just what I see inside (of Mewe*.)"
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Liz Phair - X-Ray Man
*WeeWee
Should we just make an OSR diaspora?
ReplyDeleteSean McCoy Is a hashtag not enough?
ReplyDeleteClaytonian JP maybe it is? I just meant that we wouldn’t be at the whims of plusplora. It would be an rpger maintained community. But I don’t know the ins and outs enough to know if this matters.
ReplyDeleteLooking at Friendica right now... I dunno what to do, really.
ReplyDeleteMe either.
ReplyDelete