Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
I'm just dumb.
ReplyDeleteI thought maybe plans had changed, but figured it was probably Google setting it for today by default. I'm out for Thursday, since we'll be on a plane to Seattle.
ReplyDeleteD'oh! I'm even dumber than I thought. Thursday is Abby's birthday anyway. We'll have to skip this week. Rescheduling again...
ReplyDelete