what are those boxes in the top right? they look like they'd be good for zines. i need shelves and shit, trying to figure out how i want to manage my shit so trying to get ideas.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I like how the shelves are bowed from all the hardbacks. What do you do with zines and other a5 stuff though?
ReplyDeleteBrand new shelves. Should have gone heavy duty. I need a box for my little stuff, but they're just shoved in there for now.
ReplyDeletethat pull cord! A+
ReplyDelete😻😻😻
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lofton that cord has my Batman Returns suction cup Bat-Signal hanging from it. Bought it at Toys-R-Us when the movie came out.
ReplyDeleteREAL POWER
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad someone noticed that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, what is that REAL POWER thing?
ReplyDeleteI needed a cover for my D&D binder, so I grabbed some panels from the Dark Dungeons tract. REAL POWER.
ReplyDeletedoes anyone else see a fisheye lens sorta effect or am I just still high from lady night?
ReplyDeleteEvey Lockhart I see a fishy effect 😻😻😻
ReplyDeletethat was supposed to be last night but was getting wrecked wif a lady so... typo stands
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Evey. did wide lens to get the whole room.
ReplyDeletecool cool cool
ReplyDeletewhat are those boxes in the top right? they look like they'd be good for zines. i need shelves and shit, trying to figure out how i want to manage my shit so trying to get ideas.
ReplyDeleteFoam for miniatures.
ReplyDeleteLegit
ReplyDeleteWell, the books cracked my cheapo shelves. Back to Lowes today for the heavy duty ones.
ReplyDeleteButters trying to decide which Osprey game to play...
ReplyDeleteHe wants to play Gaslands so he can roll the cars onto the floor. He doesn't know I glued all the wheels.
ReplyDelete