Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
What are their names
ReplyDeleteWhat does Coop say their names are
Pick seven.
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/RFHlJ2voJHY
youtube.com - MST3K - Space Mutiny - The many names of David Ryder
Ok, hold on.
ReplyDeleteDuckface
ReplyDeleteRunrun Chicken Butt
DooDoo
Gaga Gaha
Weird Person in Pajamas
Catface
Dogface
"That was hard."
Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, Venus De Milo, Slash, Metalhead.
ReplyDeleteHell yeah man looks dope
ReplyDeleteDid you free hand the markings on the shoulders?
ReplyDeleteyeah, very basic and sloppy as is my way. I wanted a WW2 vibe, but everyone does 101 Airborne, so I went with the Devil's Brigade, whose insignia was a simple red spearhead. Also the unit that Wolverine and Lt. Aldo Raine from Inglourios Basterds were members of.
ReplyDeletehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Special_Service_Force
https://plus.google.com/photos/...
Pssh 101st, gotta be that Big Red 1. Devil's Brigade is dope too, gotta love Aldo.
ReplyDeleteGuess who is leading my Imperial Guard Kill Team when I get around to it?
ReplyDeletenorthstarfigures.com - GiM014 - A COUPLE OF B'STARDS - North Star Military Figures
They look awesome.
ReplyDelete